A Healing Journey through The Six Senses, in Turkey
13-19 April 2020
A week for healing, self-discovery and re-connection with experiences, teachings and practices based on the five elements and ancestral wisdom.
It is the opportunity to awaken your senses for balance, wellbeing and reconnection with nature within you and around you.
The daily program includes healthy nutrition, yoga, meditation, teachings and experiences in the resort facilities and in nature.
A Journey at The Retreat, Costa Rica
We invite you to a transformative experience for healing, wellbeing and happiness.
The Journey includes Ayurvedic treatments, detox and healthy nutrition, yoga, map of transcendence (coaching), vortex healing, meditation and activation, creation of altar and vision board based on the five elements and ancestral wisdom, and more…
Teachings, guidance and experiences are based on the Five Elements, DHARMI® Method and Vortex Meditation.
Lead Instructor for the experiences and guidance with Christelle Chopard (Amarun)
Navigate Life Transitions with compassion, happiness and mindfulness.
Sunday May 31th to Saturday June 6th 2020
- Completion of cycles with compassion and gratitude
- Release stress, ptsd, healing
- Unveil inner gifts
- Profound transition based on the Map of transcendence DHARMI® Method
- Celebration and Ceremony to enter in a new frequency with clear and positive Intention
- Nurture yourself and healthy relationships
- Build up self-confidence
- Create your vision board, plan of action and activate your Vortex all aligned with your intention
- Learn about the five elements for wellbeing and happiness
- Receive practical tools to manifest your inspirations with success, ease and abundance
Yoga for stress release and healing - Continuing Education YACEP & APD
Purification and alignment of the Five Elements and Five Bodies through DHARMI-YOGA®
We invite you to a continuing education training: 20 hours live training followed by 5 hours live online for evaluation and integration.
This practice supports people with PTSD, emotional stress, victims of verbal or physical abuse. It is a practice based on intention and compassion. The five dharmic elements: earth, water, fire, air, ether are directly linked to the five bodies. This approach gives tools for a holistic healing through yoga as well as balancing space and communication in an integrative way.
Contact us for more information:
- Au Centre de Prevention et Sante CPS a Colombier, Switzerland ~ July 2020
- At Kinkara, Costa Rica ~ October 2020
Healing and Empowerment as we experience Vortexes and sacred sites
We invite you to experience the unique enlightening energy at some natural vortexes in Switzerland, Sedona, Bulgaria, ..
More information coming up soon..